keymaster helmet (rental & special order)
List: $250/day (to rent)
The keymaster p.o.v. helmet rig is a versatile camera platform intended to be worn by the camera operator or actor.
The helmet itself includes a variety of mounting points as well as a gold mount battery plate for power distribution. It can comfortably fit most average size heads and comes complete with a full accessory kit of rods and brackets to mount any camera in any position.
The Anton Bauer gold mount plate at the rear of the helmet allows not only for system power for camera and accessories, but also for critical camera counterweight. This allows larger more complete rigs to hang off the front of the helmet and maintains the ability for fluid, natural movement by the operator.
Standard 6mm Arri rosettes on either cheek of the helmet act as convenient mounts to extend rods forward, but can also be utilized to attach hand grips if additional support from the operator's arms is desired.
The helmet's upper cheese-plate has a variety of uses: a flat surface for Velcroing your MDR, a bolt-through plate to attach a top-mounted camera, or an additional location to fasten a 2nd battery plate (using the integrated hole pattern).
Another crucial feature is the forward facing 15mm lightweight-standard top bracket. Match this up with your camera's baseplate/top-plate and easily position even Alexa Mini or Red DSMC bodies in front of the operator's p.o.v.
- Gold Mount Anton Bauer plate with P-tap port
- Comfortable, removable, washable, inner padding
- Secure ratcheting chin cup
- Upper cheese-plate with screw-through holes for camera mounting, 1/4-20 & 3/8-16 holes for AKS, and AB plate m3 hole pattern for top mounted battery
- 2 x Side-facing Arri-style rosettes (m6 threading)
- 2 x Forward-facing 3/8-16 accessory mounts with Arri-style anti-rotation pins
- 1 x Rear-facing 3/8-16 accessory mounts with Arri-style anti-rotation pins
- 15mm LWS forward-facing rod mounts
- Center forward-facing 1/4-20 threaded hole
- Rigging head with baby pin receiver for stable support during building
- Complete rigging kit with large variety of rods/brackets/camera plates
- All lightweight carbon fiber construction
- 1 x Keymaster Helmet (built in: AB plate, cheese-plate, 2x Arri rosettes, 15mm LWS bracket, 3x 3/8-16 w/ pins)
- 3 x 12" CF 15mm rods
- 3 x 9" CF 15mm rods
- 3 x 6" CF 15mm rods
- 2 x 4" CF 15mm rods
- 1 x 9" Aluminum "cheese-rod"
- 2 x 2" Black aluminum 1/4-20 threaded 15mm rods
- 2 x 1" Black aluminum 1/4-20 threaded 15mm rods
- 2 x 2" Black MSE baby pins with 1/4-20 threads
- 10 x 15mm type cheesebroughs rod clamps
- 4 x Dual 15mm rotating rosette clamps
- 15mm rod-based camera mounting plate
- Rencher Industries Intersex Plate V3 cheese plate
- Rigging Head with adjustable baby pin receiver
- Hard Shipping Case
- Additional misc. hardware, camera screws, m3 screws, tools, etc.
dimensions (L x W x H)
11 x 11 x 8.5" (28 x 28 x 21.5cm)
1 x Anton Bauer Gold Mount Battery Plate (12-15v)
1 x P-tap Port (10a max)
[Optional second AB plate can be attached to the top cheese-plate as needed]
case dimensions (L x W x H)
13 x 10.75 x 12.5" (33 x 27 x 32cm)
complete kit shipping weight
OUR PRODUCT PARTNERS